Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
Please note that the prices on our website include VAT. We review the prices on the website regularly but there can be a lag between the time our prices change and their appearance on the website. If this happens with your order, we’ll let you know via the contact details you have provided. If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so. However, we are always happy to discuss alternative arrangements with you.
We accept payments on this website via Paypal. If you don’t have a Paypal account, they are free and very easy to set up: https://www.paypal.com/uk/home
If you buy at our showrooms, you may pay by debit or credit cards.
We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order. We will send you a second email to confirm order acceptance or other status. Please note we reserve the right to cancel an order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- The delivery service provider does not deliver to your area
- ne or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
- We have reason to suspect there is a risk of a fraudulent transaction
Occasionally, the item you’ve ordered may be on back order from the supplier. If this is the case, you will be contacted by phone or email with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
E-bikes and large items such as bike rack carriers are shipped via a courier. We will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. We will not ship the bike until we’ve made contact with you to confirm, so please make sure your contact details are correct. We will forward you a tracking number so you can follow the progress of the delivery.
We do not ship overseas. If you are not in Mainland UK (eg Scottish Highlands), please get in touch, as this is not covered by e-bike shipping.
Other items are shipped via Royal Mail. You will receive notification that they have been sent but will not usually be trackable unless we tell you.
Our Returns Policy
We work very hard to make sure that the products that we stock, and which you purchase, are both fit for purpose and in the best possible condition you receive them.
In the unusual event that you will need to return a defective item, check through our tips below.
- Once you’ve received the bike, we are able to offer you a full refund within 14 days, if the bike is faulty or not as described. For details see below.
- If you’ve simply changed your mind, we can offer you a refund, minus a restocking fee, within 14 days of you receiving the product. More details below.
- We cannot accept a return or refund after 14 days of you receiving the item.
- Please include your invoice number, name and contact details when you return your item.
“My item is not working…”
First thing is to give us a call.
We have an in-house team of workshop technicians who have been trained by the manufacturers to diagnose and repair the e-bikes.
If the problem cannot be rectified remotely, we will arrange collection of the bike to attempt repair or work with our suppliers to get you an exchange.
If the item cannot be repaired at all, we will refund you within 5 working days of its return to us, minus any original shipping fees you paid.
“My item was not as described…”
This would be a very unusual error. Occasionally, manufacturers will change their specification without notice but this is rare. If you are in any doubt, contact us. We are always happy to talk through the product with you.
However, in the case of an incorrect item, we will arrange a collection of the product. Most refunds are completed within 5 working days of an items return to us. However, during busy periods this may be more, so allow up to 14 working days.
Please make sure to package the item ready for collection. A refund can only be offered on items that arrive in good condition.
“My item was damaged in transit…”
Again, this is unusual as we work with a trusted courier service. However, if this happens, see below.
- If you are signing for an item delivery, and you see damage to the box*, please ask the courier to mark the delivery as damaged in his/her records.
What we need…
- Please take photographs of the damage and email it to us.
- Once we have assessed this, we will arrange a collection of your item, and refund you within 5 working days of its return to us.
- As part of our commitment to reduce waste, we reuse as much packaging as possible. The box your item arrives in may have been used before. This should not be confused with ‘damaged packaging’. We usually reinforce the box with heavy-duty tape etc prior to shipping.
“I’ve changed my mind…”
If you feel like the product is not right for you, let us know. We may have an alternative that would work better.
If you’d like a refund for this reason, contact us within 14 days of receiving your item. You must then arrange and pay for the return of the item to us.
Once we’ve received your item, we will refund, minus a restocking fee, within 5 working days. However, during busy periods we may need more time, so please allow up to 14 working days. The restocking fee depends on the value of the bike.
Our Top Tips…
- Keep the box and protective packaging
- Make sure you have details of any issues written down or photographed ie. My display is showing ‘Error code 12’.
- Have a read through our Welcome Pack. This includes our e-bike care tips and contact numbers.
- Contact us. If you need any advice and guidance over what to do, we are happy to help you through the process.
226-230 Brighton Road