About the Turbo Vado SL 5.0
The SL range is 40% lighter than the average electric bike
Could be the most stylish commuter/urban electric bike we've ever sold. There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
With a slim frame, beautiful paint work and accessories that are so well fitted it would make a Saville Row tailor proud, the Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is an electric bike that you would feel incredibly proud to ride around town in.
At just 14.9kg it is 40% lighter than most full sized electric bikes. Not only does this make it easier to pedal above the 15.5mph motor speed limit, but handling the bike is so much easier to. If you need to carry it inside for any reason, this is easy to do.
The gearing on this bike is very efficient, so on top of the light frame, you'll find that your battery efficiency is very high. So even though you might think that the 320wh battery capacity sounds small, on a bike as light and as well geared as this, you should get very good mileage per charge.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility