Free Lifetime Servicing when you purchase an Electric Bike from Energise E-bikes
We are now offering free servicing for the lifetime of the electric bikes that we sell. Because we understand that our collection of electric bikes is of premium quality, we would like our customers to enjoy them as such for the duration of their use.
We have years of experience servicing electric bikes and have all the software required to run diagnostics on your chosen E-Bike.
What does our free lifetime servicing involve?
Put simply, your new E-Bike will be entitled to one Basic E-Bike service (worth £75.00) per year for as long as you own the bike. If any new/additional parts are required, our workshop team will contact you to discuss before proceeding. Any additional work carried out outside of the Basic E-Bike service will incur a labour charge.
The full list of terms is below, but one of the conditions of this offer is that we must see the bike for a service at least once a year or every 1,000 miles (whichever occurs first). The mileage is easy to track via the e-bike's display unit. This is recommended in order to prevent the bike from falling into a state of disrepair and to keep you rolling along with safe, trouble free miles.
Our usual workshop appointment system applies. We always advise calling us in advance to book your bike in to make sure you are without it for as little time as possible.
The electric bikes we sell should only require servicing once or twice a year depending on how much use they get. We ask that our customers bear this in mind when taking advantage of this offer.
Terms & conditions:
- Offer valid on electric bikes sold by Cycling Made Easy Ltd./Energise E-bikes
- Customer must purchase any additional parts required from Cycling Made Easy Ltd. / Energise E-bikes
- For offer to remain valid, bikes must be brought to us for servicing at least once a year or every 1,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- Offer applies only to original owner of the bike registered with us. It does not pass on if the bike is sold to a second owner.
- Lifetime servicing offer applies only to electric bikes sold at the full recommended retail price. Bikes sold at offer prices are excluded.
- Second-hand bikes are excluded from this offer.
- If you are an existing customer, or are purchasing an E-Bike from us that is on offer or second-hand, you can obtain our Free Lifetime Service offer for a one-off fee of £150.